The 5 Counters That Can Turn Your Exhibit Around
Every display needs a counter as a first-stop for show attendees. Counters take mundane exhibits to the next level through a professional vibe and appearance. Think about when you walk into an office. You head towards the reception desk to sign in and collect information on your next steps. This should happen when you step into a trade show booth as well.
You do not want your attendees to feel lost as to where to go within your booth. If all of your representatives are engaged in conversations with other prospective clients, some people may not be interested enough to stick around and wait. A counter or desk can make the difference here. By having an area with information or handouts available, you can buy enough time to engage their interest and keep them wanting and coming back for more.
We offer a wide selection of counters and desks to fit every booth size, with areas of customization allowed. Each counter or desk can change the dynamic of the space that is is in. Be sure to choose a counter that not only envelops your brand, but also portrays it accurately.
- Medium Rectangle Counter = The most popular counter we offer comes with birch shelves and 4 printed panels. For added security, you can add a locking door or an inside shelf to maximize room. Add a cord management hole for a clean look. Shelves may be switched out to white, black or plexi for an additional cost. Set up is easily completed by one person in about 15 minutes.
- Ellipse Counter = This is similar to our rectangle counter, but slightly larger and in the ellipse shape. Graphics on 4 panels are included. You can add a monitor mount or a cord management hole if you would like. Shelves may be switched out to white, black or plexi for an additional cost. Set up is easily completed by one person in about 15 minutes.
- Crescent Desk = The crescent desk is our midsize reception desk. It includes graphics and birch shelves. Shelves may be switched out to white, black or plexi for an additional cost. Set up is easily completed by one person in a matter of minutes.
- Big Sky Counter Package = This is a Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) counter that has a classic look and feel. The silicone edges mean your graphics will look seamless once assembled, as they tuck in to the frame. Kits include 6 graphics and acrylic countertops, and sizes range from 2ft x 2ft to 6ft x 2ft.
- EZ Tube Curved Fabric Counter = This counter is completely tool-less and uses a push button snap for quick and easy assembly. The graphic slips over the aluminum frame the same way as our EZ Tube Displays. An acrylic countertop is included. This counter is available in straight or curved versions.
At Diers Exhibit Group, we are proud to offer you a wide and varied selection of counters and desks to fit and compliment any exhibit space. To view our full selection of counters and desks, please head to our website.